Okay, this is officially my favorite mani of all time (until the next one). It’s so simple, but I love it anyway. In my opinion, this is pure awesomeness.
This is two coats of China Glaze I’m not a Lion from the new On Safari Collection and small chevron stripes stamped in Konad Special Black. I cannot stop looking at my fingers! Check out that sparkle on the middle finger. Am I too excited? Yes. Probably.
Here’s a shot with flash. I only wish my chevrons were straighter. But that’s the obsessive-compulsive in me.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was expecting the entire China Glaze On Safari Collection in some nail mail. I was not kidding. I got the whole thing…even the display (which was a surprise). This is a little more difficult to hide from my husband. So one down, eleven to go!
Disclosure: I have no material connection to the products used in this post.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Going on Safari | work / play / polish | July 11, 2012
- Mixed Doubles | work / play / polish | July 12, 2012
- Jungle Queen | work / play / polish | July 13, 2012
- Fall Dots | work / play / polish | July 14, 2012
- Purr-fect Checkers | work / play / polish | July 15, 2012
- Red rose ring « Librarian for Life Style | July 15, 2012
- The Search is Over | work / play / polish | July 16, 2012