China Glaze Creative Fantasy

Okay…I’ve taken the easy road the last two days. But it’s tough to do intricate manis when Mr. Workplaypolish expects me to help him install the wainscoting in The Mani Cave. I’m like “What? I might break a nail?” I know resistance is futile. So last night we started installation. Can I say awe-some? I’m so excited about this development and can’t wait for you to see it next Wednesday.

In the meantime, I have a new polish from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection, Creative Fantasy. I’ll review it on its own when I post swatches from the line. For now…suffice it to say it’s a cool purple jelly that I wore for three whole days! There’s no more ringing endorsement from a nail blogger than that!

China Glaze Creative Fantasy with I'm Not a Lion Tips (work / play / polish)

I wore three coats of Creative Fantasy alone for two days. I got so many compliments on it. It has this jellyness about it that makes it unusual. On day three, I added another coat of Creative Fantasy and sponged China Glaze I’m Lion on the tips. You can’t go wrong with I’m Not a Lion. Seriously, it’s my fave fine neutral gold glitter.

China Glaze Creative Fantasy with I'm Not a Lion Tips (work / play / polish)

I need to step it up. So much polish…so little time!

1. ewlyn says:

That purple Chine Glaze is amazing :) No wonder You wore it for so long.

2. daPerley says:

Looks reeeeally good! :-D

3. Wow Wow Wow! I love this manicure. The sparkles, the purple, great combination! Love to read your blog everyday.

4. marisaporter says:

This. Is. Beautiful. Want it on my toenails and fingernails please. Want to be a sparkling purple fairy today. In the words of Taylor Swift, “Sparkles. Magical sparkles.”

5. Love it. Really, I think companies need to advertise a polish as being a jelly if it is. I know I’m looking for more!

I’m Not Lion is a great glitter — do you also have its sister, I Herd That? It’s a gold & copper and one of my faves.

• Well, in fact I do have I Herd That because I impulsively purchased the entire On Safari Collection even though Elephant Walk looks like green fungus on me. There’s just something about having a complete set!

6. Nati says:

creative fantasy is gorgeous! and I love what you did to your tips with the glitter, it looks so festive.

7. embelladorn says:

Reblogged this on Embelladorn and commented:
    I’m not sure if I’ve reblogged this before, but if I have it’s ok because this is just so beautiful.

8. phonicfrog says:

I’m kinda in love with I’m not lion…I feel a China Glaze binge coming on.

9. Kay says:

This is beautiful! Love the colour combination! :)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,