No Offense: Two Fingered Salute

I have a simple swatch for you today. The collection posts really take a lot out of me! Course, it’s not like I’m fighting a fire or running a marathon…but it is a lot of polishes to swatch for just one post! I really appreciate what bloggers like The Polishaholic do every day! Anyway, after modeling each of the 12 colors in the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection and working on The Mani Cave (Yes!), I didn’t have time for any fancy nail art. However today’s color, Butter London Two Fingered Salute is fabulous all on it’s own!!

Butter London Two Fingered Salute (work / play / polish)

Sometimes I wonder if every polish under the sun has already been invented. It’s rare that I come across a polish that is truly unique.  But Two Fingered Salute really is. This color was a Nordstrom exclusive, but also available on the Butter London website (which is where I got mine…along with the entire Holiday Collection…but who’s keeping track???). It’s a muted sage greeen with gold/copper micro glitter. The effect is really subtle. Like a patina’d saran wrap mani in a bottle.

Butter London Two Fingered Salute (work / play / polish)

I was surprised by how much I love this polish. Plus, I declare it “work friendly” which is huge in and of itself!

Butter London Two Fingered Salute (work / play / polish)

Butter London Two Fingered Salute (work / play / polish)

Do you guys have this one? Where did you get it? Nordstrom’s? Butter LONDON? E(vil) Bay?

1. Amanda says:

That is a great colour! I am yet to own any Butter London…this might just be the one though! :)

2. Parveen says:

Got mine at ulta actually when they had the buy two get one free offer. Along with the black knight and come to bed red :-)

3. satine89 says:

Woah!! It’s so stunning! Perfect for winter and perfect for spring! <3

4. Christine says:

I love this!!! I just got my bottle last week Pshiiit Boutique offers a perfect range of Butter London ‘exclusives’ – somehow redundant to name them so it seems to me!!! But im this case I am more than happy about it :-)

5. Wow, that looks so beautiful on your skin tone. I fear it would make my hands look bright red, so I’ll enjoy your gorgeousness vicariously!

6. What a unique color! You display gorgeously, as always. I would bedazzle the tips with a gold glitter, I think!

• You know me well. I reached for I Herd That because it’s kind of a coppery glitter and resisted. If I hadn’t just done a gold tipped mani two days ago…I’d have been all over it!

7. dedivahdeals says:

Too funny – have a fantabulous day!

8. tmvikholt says:

I definitely thought this was two different colors at first. It is gorgeous!

9. marisaporter says:

I do not have it but it is one of the greens of my dreams. Quite lovely.

10. Angie says:

I’ve said this before, but this is my FAVORITE color of the year! I LOVE it!

11. This is the second time I’ve seen this color! I love it. I need it. Ugh! Thanks! Haha!

12. I wore this. One completely peeled off clean. I am so bad with painted nails.

13. Danette says:

That is beautiful! Now I need to find it :)

14. jensTHATgirl says:

Green is my favorite color, and I’m definitely gonna have to add this one to my collection. It’s like the lighter version of Essie Armed and Ready.

• This is a great “green” polish. In addition to being lighter than Armed and Ready, it’s also more teal. I can’t remember if that Essie has any microglitter like this one does.

15. Mel says:

Minty green polish always looks great on my skin tone – and this is a great nail colour! I guess I will have to go on Ebay :-|

16. Wow, this one has to go on my wishlist ! Just stunning

17. Kelli says:

This looks like the glitter is a topcoat, how awesome

18. Emily says:

Could you do a dupe swatch with this and China Glaze For Audrey with Essie Gold as It Gets over it?

19. Amy Duke says:

I do have this one and I got it at Nordstroms. However, this is an untried for me since it kind of reminds me of RBL’s Halcyon from their fan collection. Now that I see it on your nails, it may be different, but certainly in the same color family. You’ve definitely made me bump this to the front of my untried selections. Thank you! :)

20. Lynz says:

Hi there :) I’m just wondering if you mind if I use your pics on my blog? I will credit back if I do use them. It’s for my lemming list – sometimes I’ll add a pic of where I first saw them :)
    Also – do you have an instagram account? Thanks :)
    @hammerednails