It’s Tuesday of the week before Christmas! It just occurred to me that if I want to get anything shipped before the holidays…I may have missed the boat. GAH! So today I have two looks I created using wraps from Incoco’s massive Merry & Bright Winter Collection (24 appliques!) Nail wraps are great because you can cut them up and rearrange them to create easy and crisp nail art.
For the first look, I used Pass the Buddy on my accent nail. It’s a pretty, very subtle gold. On the other nails, I used Giftwrapped, a black and red plaid design. I also used Giftwrapped to create the half moon on my accent nail. I like this combination. It’s festive, but not too out there.
As I said, this collection is huge. It includes 24 different patterns in a variety of finishes, for both full nails and tips. Below are swatches [Incoco images] and the official description of the first, more Christmas’y half…
- Pass the Buddy: This delicate golden hue with a holographic finish will give your nail a gorgeous touch!
- Cranberry Glaze: This jelly shade is a glossy, sheer red that is fresh and bold on your nails.
- Merry & Bright: A gorgeous gold blended with pink and red marble swirls that resemble a warm flame.
- Giftwrapped: Wrap your nails up in this black and red plaid design that looks cute year-round
- Giftwrapped Tips: Wrap the tips of your nails in these super cute black and red plaid French tips!
- Winter Knits: Warm up your fingertips with this Fair Isle pattern that’s just right for a holiday party or dreaming by the fire.
- Stocking Stuffers: Deck your nails with boughs of holly…and candy…and giftwrapped surprises!
- Santa’s Forest: With evergreen trees lit up over a snowy, white background, these strips are fun & festive for Christmas time!
- Falling Furies: Snowflakes cascade over a blue sky for a frosty manicure that’s great for the winter season!
- Wish Upon a Star: The stars will align when you wear this stunning design full of sparkling stars over a deep blue background.
- Candy Cane Twist Tips: Treat yourself to festive fingertips with these sugary red and white candy cane striped design tips.
- Confetti: The pops of gorgeous glittery color in this design shade look just like confetti or tiny sequins.
I got a little braver with the second look. I used Party Crasher, a green and blue glitter, along with Silver Bells, a fine silver glitter. I randomly cut different shapes and layered them on the nail. I love how this turned out!
And here are the rest. These are more New Year’s to me…
- Ice Queen: This soft blue glitter shade is loaded with icy sparkles.
- Ice Queen Tips: A little glam, a little ice magic—these light blue glitter tips will leave your nails looking cool and crystallized.
- Disco Party: So much glitter, so little time! This righteous glitter shade shines with the colors of a disco ball.
- Disco Party Tips: Add a touch of rad glitter to your nails with these multicolored, sparkly French tips.
- After Party: You’ll be sure to turn heads at the New Year’s Eve after party with these chunky blue glitter nails!
- Party Crasher: You’ll never need to crash a party again. With this green & blue sparkling shade, you’ll be on every guest list.
- Silver Bells: Copper and silver glitter dazzle against a black base, this glitter shade is more than a little rock and roll!
- Galactic Glitz: These multicolored glitter nail strips are out of this world with purple, pink, green and gold sparkles!
Have a Blast: Mostly fuchsia glitter with a hint of copper shine, you’ll love the way this girly and glamorous shade looks.
Twinkling Lights: This glitter shade is spiked with silver and gold glitz and sprinkled with chunky iridescent copper glitter.
Gold Rush: This prismatic golden pattern has a holographic glitter finish that adds an extra touch of luxe.
Happy New Year!: Happy New Year! Wear this celebratory shade as the clock strikes midnight and enter 2014 with a bang!
I had a similar good experience as my last Incoco review (here). I had no issues smoothing these over my very curved nail beds. Giftwrapped had a few spots on the printing, but it was barely noticeable. Each package contains 16 appliques in a range of sizes. Each applique has two slightly different curved ends, so you can flip each around to fit your nail shape. And they’re easy to trim down, if necessary.
The Merry & Bright Collection is available now at www.incoco.com. The full nail patterns retail for $7.99 or $8.99 depending on the pattern and the tips retail for $9.99. Follow Incoco on facebook, twitter and instagram for new releases and promotions!
Disclosure: Products in this post were provided by Incoco for my consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.